Please note: listed event time may not be accurate. Check with event website or event contact to confirm time.
San Francisco, CA 94158
Zhenya Rozinskiy and Nick Bilogorskiy are selecting startups with Ukrainian ties for a dedicated pavilion at the 2017 Techcrunch Disrupt San Francisco, the most anticipated startup conference event of the year.
Last year, Ukrainian startup Mobalytics won the top prize at Disrupt and raised $2.6M in seed funding. Our last year’s Pavilion was covered by Techcrunch in this video interview: www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRBMaiIpSXk
If you have a startup or know a Ukrainian founder – tell them to contact us to find out how they can have this unique opportunity to be a part of our Pavilion, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the booth and a ticket tothe show, the following is also included in our Pavilion membership:
1. One hour preparation with each of us (Zhenya and Nick) by Skype before the conference. More time, if needed, is available upon request.
2. Networking event with local Bay Area enterpreneurs, investors, founders and engineers. Check out the photos from last years event: https://www.facebook.com/bilogorskiy/media_set?set=a.10155245042128976&type=3
3. Eligibility for “Best Startup of Pavilion” award
4. Visa Support
5. Assistance with travel and accommodations.
6.Access to the closed group of USPAlumni.
7. GrowthUP business training program in Kyiv.
TechcrunchDisrupt gathers the best and brightest entrepreneurs, investors, hackers, and tech fans for on-stage interviews, the Startup Battlefield competition, a 24-hour Hackathon, Startup Alley, Hardware Alley, and After Parties. At the heart of the conference floor lies Startup Alley where hundreds of early-stage companies showcase their talent and technology to attendees, investors and members of the press. With different companies exhibiting each day, Startup Alley hosts hundreds of exciting companies, many ofwhich are launching for the firsttime.
We expect hundreds of accredited reporters, bloggers and correspondents from around the world,including Bloomberg, CNBC, Financial Times, Mashable.
To apply as a founder – send us your startup pitch deck to email@example.com
This year the pavilion is brought to you by UkrainianStartupPavilion, GrowthUP and 408Ventures.
We are also looking for corporate sponsors, if you are interested in sponsorship options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org