Please note: listed event time may not be accurate. Check with event website or event contact to confirm time.
In 2017, Canada will celebrate its 150th anniversary. As the capital of Canada, the City of Ottawa will be the epicenter for celebrations. The Capital Ukrainian Festival is gearing up for a fantastic year! Be here!
July 21, 2017 (5:00 pm – 11:00 pm)
July 22, 2017 (11:00 am – 11:00 pm)
July 23, 2017 (11:00 am – 8:00 pm)
• Singing, dancing and live music
• Ukrainian food village and beer garden
• Entertainment and nightlife
• “Korchma” after-parties (19+ adults)
• Workshops and cultural demonstrations
• Church tours and sacred music
• Children’s activities and petting zoo
Getting Here: Youcan walk, bike, bus, or drive to the festival!
Cycle: on-site bikeparking available
OC Transpo – Arrive using either bus #111 or bus#118 (direction Kanata) from Hurdman Station. Para Transpo.
Parking – Free Parking is available adjacent to the festival grounds accessed through Prince of Wales Drive – just follow the signs!
Shuttle – Off-site free parking is also available at St Pius X High School, 1481 Fisher Avenue, approximately 2kms away. A shuttle bus will run every 1⁄2 hour to and from the Festival grounds.